Sunday, December 18, 2011

Building my own computer

Type of Computer: Business & Government Computer
Estimated budget: 1450 USD
Parts:
        Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 (Intel Z68 ATX)
Reason: this motherboard can support 2 monitor at the same and has a lot of port such as the mix of USB 2.0, USB 3.0, eSATA and Firewire ports covers connectivity with all manner of accessories that are very useful for data transferring. Because of this I chose this motherboard for my computer.
Reason: Because this CPU are well suited for overclocking
        RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3-1333 (2x4GB)
Reason: Because it can help my computer work faster.
         Video Card: NVIDIA GEFORCE 210 512MB QUIET (Asus)
Reason: because this Video card has high performance visualization.
          Sound Card: Onboard Sound
Reason: because the onboard sound card is already good enough for me, so I don’t need to upgrade my sound card 
        Controllers (Adapter Cards): USB 3.0 PCI-E Card
Reason: Because it can transfer my data faster than the USB 2.0 port.
         Networking (Adapter Cards):802.11n Wireless USB Adapter
Reason: because I don’t like to use the cable network
         Hard Drive: 1.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black (7200 RPM, SATA III)
Reason: Because I have a lot of data that I have to keep in my computer for my business.
          CD / DVD Rom: Asus 24x DVD-RW SATA (black)
 Reason: because I don’t use the DVD Rom much
          Removable Drive: Atech 35 in 1 Card Reader (black)
Reason: because I don’t have to worry much about the card reader
           Case: Antec Nine Hundred Two V3
Reason: because this case has a lot of fans that can keep my computer to work over time.
          Power Supply: Antec HCP 1200W
Reason: because this power supply has a very high power that can run any kind of hardware without a problem.
           CPU Cooling: Puget Hydro CL3 Liquid cooling System for 1156
Reason: because, in my Business, I need use computer a lot that might cause my computer to be over heat that why I need to have a good CPU cooling like Puget Hydro CL3 Liquid cooling System for 1156 that can cool my CPU faster than a normal CPU cooling device.
           Monitor: Asus 27inch LCD w/ Display Port and Speakers (1920x1800)
Reason: because I don’t like the small screen monitor that are very difficult to see.
           Speakers: Logitech Stereo Speakers
Reason: because my monitor already has a speaker so don’t need to buy an expensive speaker only the Logitech Stereo Speakers is already good enough for me already.
           Keyboard: Logitech Wireless MK320 Combo (black)
Reason: because I can use my keyboard anywhere I want and I don’t need to worry about the cable.
           Mouse: none
Reason: Because the mouse is already including with the Keyboard combo.

Cost according to the website: 2779.52$
  In conclusion the computer that I want for my business is a computer that can work over clocking, well for data transferring, has many kind of card reader so I don’t have to worry about the card reader, the monitor has to be big so I can see clearly, and the computer window has to be fast so that I don’t have to wait for it to be open.

No comments:

Post a Comment